Skip to content
We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Learn More

Get A Free Case Evaluation


How do I get guardianship of my disabled child?

To retain the authority to make these decisions for your child, you’ll need to request that a court grant you legal guardianship.

Our NJ Location To Meet You

Freehold Office
Simple Share Buttons