Skip to content
We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Learn More

Get A Free Case Evaluation


How do I know which is the best school for a kid with special needs?

Sometimes an out-of-district placement means a specialized school or program outside of your local school district  that will provide adequate conditions for your child’s needs.

By law, school districts are required to provide “appropriate education,” not the “best education.” Districts may object to paying for your child to attend an outside school.

Our NJ Location To Meet You

Freehold Office
Simple Share Buttons