Skip to content

Get A Free Case Evaluation


My kid with special needs got suspended from school, what should I do?

If your child runs into serious trouble at school, he or she might be suspended, which could impact the services outlined in your child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP).

Depending on the offense, you and your family might need a school suspension lawyer who can guide you through this process and appeal for a compassionate solution.

Our NJ Location To Meet You

Freehold Office
Simple Share Buttons