Skip to content

Get A Free Case Evaluation


The school my kid goes to wants to change the services we get through IEP but I disagree, what should I do?

Parents always have “procedural rights”—the right to disagree with a school district’s decisions regarding their child’s education or well-being. To do so, you must go through certain channels which can include mediation , due process hearings, or independent evaluations of your child. Exercise your right to due process.

Our NJ Location To Meet You

Freehold Office
Simple Share Buttons