Skip to content
We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Learn More

Get A Free Case Evaluation


Who decides guardianship?

The Superior Court of New Jersey appoints a guardian or co-guardians in response to a guardianship petition.

If your adult child receives DDD services, that agency can facilitate the request for guardianship of a person at no charge for legal fees.

Our NJ Location To Meet You

Freehold Office
Simple Share Buttons